Sunday, June 1, 2014

a Charismatic 'flash mob' for Francis



Who can forget the flash mob from Rio World Youth Day 2013?  Today 50,000 Charismatics of Italy gathered together at Rome's Olympic Stadium for Italy's Catholic Charismatic Renewal 2014.  There was yet another 'spontaneous' but rehearsed 'flash mob' to demonstrate how hip and relevant to the world the Novus Ordo church is.  We here at Call Me Jorge... believe somewhere the Blessed Virgin is restraining Her Son's hand from striking us.  What a mockery of the one true Faith!

Today's Gospel in the The New Roman Missal in Latin and English by Rev. F. X. Lasance for the feast of the Sunday within the Octave of the Ascension certainly applies to the monstrosity which took place at the Olympic Stadium.


Gospel.  John 15:26-27; 16:1-4 
✠ Continuation of the holy Gospel according to St. John. At that time, Jesus said to His disciples: "When the Paraclete cometh, whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceedeth from the Father, he shall give testimony of me. And you shall give testimony, because you are with me from the beginning."These things have I spoken to you things have I spoken to you that you may not be scandalized. They will put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doth a service to God. And these things will they do to you; because they have not known the Father nor me. But these things I have told you, that when the hour shall come, you may remember that I told you of them."

***** New video added below on 04 June 2014 *****

3 comments:

  1. That's the first I've read anywhere about God striking us for all the evil things that are happening. Always I read on so-called catholic websites that everyone will become holy soon and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papolatry in action - the post-conciliar papacies - anthropocentric, protestant and thespian; individualistic, personalised and self-aggrandising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thespian all the way! This makes me think of Bill Strojie's comment in one of his letters that with the novus ordo, gone was the genuflection and in was the handshake - which could be called white masonry in the very least. I never thought the Church was supposed to be "groovy" but holy. Good grief.

      Delete