Friday, June 13, 2014

Barf!

(Call Me Jorge... originally posted an entry today with an error.  We thought the woman in the video was a man impersonating a female because she has had so much plastic surgery that the 70 year old Juana Judith Bustos Ahuite resembles one.  So we pulled the post, corrected it and added the lyrics of this blasphemous song.  We apologize to those who read the story with the error.)

Warning: Seriously disturbing video which contains blasphemy, immodest dress, a man cross-dressing and sexually explicit lyrics. 

La Tigresa del Oriente & La Pocha Leiva - "El Cuerpo De Cristo" - Fiesta Yumy
(The Tigress of the East & La Pocha Leiva - "The Body Of Christ" - Party Yumy)



The above video is not for the weak at heart as it is morally disgusting.  We are showing it as it is a great representation of the ultimate Fruits of Vatican II.  Did the Archbishop of La Plata, Archbishop Hector Aguero know this video was being made?  What about the local curé?  There are Christians at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in La Plata, Argentina who witnessed this video being made.  Why didn't they put a stop to it?  By their non-action they sanction the perverse behaviors of an immodestly dressed 70 year old woman and a man cross-dressing.   We are uncertain as to whether or not the blasphemous lyrics were sung when the video was recorded or if they just mouthed them to the camera.

The blasphemous, perverse, and sexually explicit lyrics translated into English:

The Body of Christ
You look and look at me ... understand me
Here no need to talk
Desire can understand more ... I do not think I can escaper
I feel trapped slave of your skin
You touch me and I lose control!
You touch me deep the fibers sencibles
Bloodstream flowing and burning me
I unfold my wings and I about you ... I unfold my wings, I'm over you ...
Feel your fire more, more, more
I want your body now, now, now
Feel me levitate
Lie to me once again, I say you love me, is a fatal trap
I feel your deadly kisses, I feel my body explode and I kneel before you
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be your name,Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as in heaven, Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
as we well forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from ok ... but deliver us from evil ... Amen
I want your body now, now, now
Feel your fire more, more, more
I want your body now, now, now
Feel levitate
Touch me! Kiss me!
Make me yours once more!
Full moon, ride your Tigress!
We close our eyes and we traveled together ...
ahhh ... aiii ... uuyyy pim pam wooooouuu pun ...
Now if I'm feeling your hot nectar inside me ...
I feel your hot nectar!
I want your body now, now, now
Feel your fire more, more, more
I want your body now, now, now
Feel me levitate
The man dressed as a woman I want to be a man, I enter my body once more.
I want your body now, now, now
Feel your fire more, more, more
I want your body now, now, now
Feel me levitate

Original Spanish language lyrics:

EL CUERPO DE CRISTO
Te miro y me miras...me entiendes
Aca no hace falta hablar
El Deseo puede mas...lo entiendo, no creo que pueda escaper
Me siento atrapada esclava de tu piel
Vos me tocas y yo pierdo el control!!!
Me tocas profundo las fibras sencibles
Torrente sanguineo que fluye y me quema
despliego mis alas y voy sobre ti... despliego mis alas, me voy sobre ti...
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentir tu fuego mas, mas, mas
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentirme levitar
Me mientes una vez mas, me dices que me amas, es una trampa fatal
Siento tus besos mortal, siento mi cuerpo explotar y me arrodillo ante ti
Padre nuestro que estas en los cielos, santificado sea tu nombre,
venga a nosotros tu reino, hagase tu voluntad asi en la tierra
como en el cielo,danos hoy nuestro pan de cada dia y perdona nuestras ofensas,
asi como nosotros perdonamos a los que nos ofenden, y no nos dejes caer en la tentacion,
mas libranos delmal...mas libranos del mal...amen
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentir tu fuego mas, mas, mas
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentirme levitar
Tocame! Besame!
Hazme tuya una vez mas!
Hay luna llena, monta a tu Tigresa!
Cerramos los ojos y viajamos juntos...
ahhh...aiii...uuyyy pim pam pun...wooooouuu
Ahora si, estoy sintiendo tu nectar caliente dentro mio...
Siento tu nectar caliente!
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentir tu fuego mas, mas, mas
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentirme levitar
El hombre que vestido de mujer quiere ser hombre, entro en mi cuerpo una vez mas.
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentir tu fuego mas, mas, mas
Quiero tu cuerpo ya, ya, ya
Sentirme levitar

It appears more and more to be the case in the Novus Ordo church that, "It is all good unless it is pre-1960 Catholicism."


To quote Francis,



"Who am I to judge?"



8 comments:

  1. These Churches were built for the honour and glory of God ,not as a venue for theatrical performances ,where songs with blasphemous lyrics are sung,people need to start complaining to those who are responsible . This is the press office in the Vatican that deals with emails sent to pope Francis. i have sent my complaint,I hope many others follow. av@pccs.va

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone who wants to lodge a complaint to the Archbishop about this abuse of a Sacred place of Worship ,this is the link . .http://arzolap.com.ar/contacto-2/#wpcf7-f1-p347-o1

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was no need to show the lyrics of the blasphemous song or the blasphemous video for that matter. It will not edify anyone. Mere references to the outrage committed against Christ would have sufficed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this is reminiscent of the nude woman placed by the French Revolutionaries on the altar in Notre Dame? as the goddess of Liberty? as I recall. Fr. Berry talks about it in his book The Apocalypse of St. John from 1921. He said that in the last days the same thing would happen in our once Catholic churches during the Great apostasy thanks to the antipope(s). We have seen this and more including the Sister Act debacles in Germany, the Circus horses in France that novus ordo watch posted, and all the rock singing clerics. Rock and roll takes it's name from the sexual act and Aleistair Crowley said it was the perfect music to overthrow Christianity with Crowleyanity, or something along those lines. This is why most people who 'make' it in the music industry are fans of Crowley, devotees of him. It seems to be a requirement nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is garbage but it is not rock n roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't watch the video and only scanned the lyrics. I'm disgusted enough, thank you.
    The following info is secular in nature, but regarding 'rock 'n roll' and the 'music' industry of the 1960s and 70s--the blog readers may be interested in reading the work of Dave McGowan. His site is: www.davesweb.cnchost.com. He's done quite a bit of research into the connect between military intelligence and Laurel Canyon (the heart of the 'hippie' 'revolution') It is a part of the world wide 'revolution' led by the United States of Masonry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Archbishop has condemned this incident ,and held a service of atonement .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me parece que las tomas del video se hicieron sin que el parroco o monseñor aguer se alcancen a dar cuenta. Bajale la espuma a tu chocolate. Averigua, que hubo un comunicado del arzobispado.

    ReplyDelete