It's more like inviting the Vipers in!
The big news today coming from Vatican insider, John L. Allen, Jr., is Pope Francis shakes up Vatican’s finance panel! Apparently, Francis wasn't content with the money-laundering reforms going on at the Vatican Bank. He fired the most of the all-Italian born board of the “Financial Information Authority” (AIF), which was created by Benedict XVI back in 2010 ostensibly to oversee the enforcement of anti-money laundering regulations in the Holy See. According to Vatican documents, the AIF was set up to bring the Vatican Bank into international compliance on the fight against money laudering, tax fraud, and the financing of terrorism. Are the Novus Ordo Missae and the new Novus Ordo sacraments now considered terrorist weapons of mass destruction? Dear reader, what would you do if you were in the same situation? We know what we would do. We at Call Me Jorge... would shut down the Vatican Bank and make some room at the jails in the Holy See for a few new occupants. So, what do you think Francis did? What would a revolutionary and modernist do? That's right he brought in a bunch of spooks and new world order insiders!
Juan C. Zarate
- Deputy Assistant to the President George W. Bush
- Deputy National Security Advisor for Combating Terrorism
- Senior Adviser at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (one of those NGO's Francis loves to rail on about)
- Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorist Financing and Financial Crimes
- prosecutor in the Department of Justice’s Terrorism and Violent Crime Section
- a Rotary International Fellow
Joseph Yuvaraj Manuel Pillay
- Chairman of the Singapore Exchange (1999 -2010)
- built Singapore Airlines
- Chairman of Council of Presidential Advisers of the Republic of Singapore
- Presidential Council for Minority Rights of the Republic of Singapore
- Chairman of Council on Corporate Disclosure and Governance, Singapore
- Chairman of Tiger Airways Holdings
- Board member of United Nations Pension Fund
- Has worked for many years in the financial industry for Matuschka Group, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Morgan Grenfell, and Credit Suisse First Boston in London.
- Chairman of the MIP, Paris
- Chairman of the African Medical and Research Foundation
- advisor to the Lemantrust
- Board member of Langlade Asset Management
- Board member of Asian Development Bank
- Board member of Saint Honoré Microfinance
Maria Bianca Farina
- Vice President of ANIA (the National Association of Insurance companies Italy)
- member of the Board of Directors of the FEBAF (Federations of banking, insurance and finance Italy)
- director of the charity Save the Children (another NGO)
Tommaso di Ruzza
- the expert on disarmament and arms control at the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace, Holy See (wants to outlaw guns for everyone & the official Vatican position concurs)
- member of the Financial Information Authority, Holy See
...and so precedes the revolution of the laity at the Holy See.
The Institute for the Works of Religion (IOR), commonly known as the Vatican Bank.