Thursday, July 24, 2014

Meriam Yahya Ibrahim and family leave Sudan!

Good news, Meriam Yahya Ibrahim has left Sudan and is in Rome!  Soon she will be in the United States of America.



Don't worry, Humble Francis got his photo-op out of it!





Thanks be to God!

And to all his angels and saints!



Prayer to St. Joseph

O Saint Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all my interests and desires. O thou Saint Joseph, do assist me by thy powerful intercession, and obtain for me from thy divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, Our Blessed Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ; so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of fathers. O Saint Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee, and Jesus asleep in thy arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. Saint Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for me. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this beautiful and powerful prayer to St. Joseph. It was first given to Emperor Charles V by Pope St. Pius V on the eve of the battle of Lepanto in which the invading Muslim Turks were vanquished by the forces of the Holy Roman Empire.

    ReplyDelete