Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Francis unveiled his new 'humble' Hyundai Popemobile on 3 June 2015

Francis' new car is an open-roof, white Hyundai Santa Fe 2.2-liter 
4-cylinder CRDi turbodiesel engine with 200 hp and 422 Nm of torque.

It has a more narrow body and is lighter in weight.

This means is can maneuver around tight corners better and Francis' security team 
can better guard him because they can stay alongside the car through these turns.

 It's rumored there is no bullet-proof glass on this Hyundai.

The Sante Fe sits lower to the ground than previous Popemobiles, which means the crowd
will have to strain their necks even more to catch a glimpse of 'Humble' Francis.

That's how his humbleness rolls!

Will he use the Hyundai at tomorrow's general audience?

The new 'humble' Popemobile in action


Alas, we at Call Me Jorge... were hoping Francis would use his papal hooptie the Renault 4.



3 comments:

  1. Dear CMJ, OT.I don't know if you remember but a few months ago you very rightly told me off for hijacking your comments section to defend the doctrine of EENS and told me to get my own blog. You can't imagine what a daunting prospect this was for a dinosaur from the fifties who can barely type! However, I took your suggestion seriously and I have managed to start my own very unsophisticated blog at www.dogmasofthefaith.com . As you were the initiator of the enterprise, I would like to invite you to have a look sometime. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course this auto has no bullet proof glass --- his handlers know that no one is going to try to do away with Bergoglio. He is the hero for every conciliarist, every homophiliac, every pederast, every ecumenist, every mason, every 'modernist', every globalist ---but, I repeat myself.

    ReplyDelete