“Born This Way deals with the theme of diversity, and, in my opinion, it is important to remind everyone that despite being different, we are as precious as we are, because God does not make mistakes with anyone, exactly as the song says. We live in one evolved society that often tends to make differences and exclusions due to life choices or simply because the other is different from us.
Instead it is good to remember how diversity can only be an instrument of enrichment towards one another, can serve to build a more colorful world where everyone can bring his own color and we should not be scared of them!”
— Suor Cristina —
Watch Suor Cristina’s Mother Superior cheer her on!
As if singing this anthem of perversion and making a mockery of the habit wasn’t bad enough, Cristina also plugs immodest dress with her gyrating back-up singers. She’s an old hat at things like this.
“I am only a collaborator of Christ and I believe that in some way looking at the Church, perhaps even through this mission of mine, that pushes itself towards new paths of Evangelization, can help to shorten the distances and perhaps lead more souls to Christ (that is my main mission)!”
[...]“It is my belief that all I do is prayer and has a missionary nature so that there are no contradictions between my being consecrated and the living of an experience in the world of entertainment...The encounter with Christ does not close us in ourselves but opens us to others and to new life experiences, so we accepted Pope Francis’ invitation to open the doors of our convent and go out, go into the world to reach all those places where the love of Christ has not been known yet.”
‘All I Do Is Prayer’: Pop Sensation Sister Cristina of CBS’ ‘The World’s Best’ on Faith, Lady Gaga and Singing for $1M, Patheos, 19 February 2019.
Related Lady Gaga:
Related Sister Cristina:
Related Sister Cristina:
- Suor Cristina is spreading the gospel of modernism
- Suor Cristina just wants to have fun
- Is Suor Cristina catholic?
- #SisterAx is Livin' On A Prayer
- Karaoke (Suor) Cristina is going to the finals!!!
- Is Suor Cristina's sister act finally over?
- ...for those missing Suor Cristina
- Sister Cristina releases new single, 'Like A Virgin' and answers her critics in an interview!
- Sister Cristina and the "New Evangelization" ...spreading the gospel of modernism wherever she goes!
- What's Suor Cristina promoting? ...the mockery continues!
- Sister Cristina's dream comes true
- Madonna Ciccone endorsed Sister Cristina...
- How long until Sister Cristina sings at the Steubenville Youth Conference Concert with Stan Fortuna
- A noahide Xmas with Sister Cristina
- Where in the world is Suor Cristina?
- Sister Cristina is back again ...this time playing Sister Mary Robert in 'Sister Act'
- Suor Cristina serenaded the youth at World Youth Day Kraków 2016
- Sister Cristina is back and singing about the Kabbalah & Midrash
Born this way? Diversity? It sounds to me like this is a premise for debating from the father of all lies on how to rationalize deviant depravity. In the new testament did the prostitute argue to Jesus....Your Heavenly Father made me this way? We all know she humbled herself before Jesus and did as Jesus commanded which was to go her way and sin no more (avoid this sinReplyDelete
How can "ordained" clergy state such sinful verbal discourse? It is truly tragic rank and file "catholics" are like lemmings and following misguided clergy off the cliff. Do they not realize they are blaspheming the Holy Spirit? A sin not forgiven;
As for Lady... I will not type out the rest of her name. She is no lady but a malevolent seductress leading people into sin.
Born this way? So there is no free will God endowed to all His children? What an irrational statement.
It saddens the heart
Bishop recycles Boby of Christ into a clock. https://gloria.tv/article/DLKhS3KkC2hU1TZ9oComZMsfGReplyDelete