“It is this error [accepting Jesus as the Christ], which irrevocably separates Judasim from Christianity, for the right to life is denied when it is demanded of Jews that for the sake of ‘salvation’ they accept Latin and Greek theology and metaphysics and to mingle with the nations.”
— Aimé Pallière —
New York Times, 11 November 1929, page 28
Related Aimé Pallière:
- Aimé Pallière, a French Catholic 'Noahide'
- Aimé Pallière tours America
- Aimé Pallière the “first and last high priest of the Noahide religion”
- The Noahide Laws will be imposed through war...with the battle cry of "I call upon you in peace!"
- Chief Rabbi of Israel says the only non-Jews allowed in Israel are those who follow the Noachide laws
- Michael Voris’ Church Militant promotes the seven noahide laws
- Francis is onboard with the noahide program of The Elijah Interfaith Institute
- John Selden — the Noachide Laws as the basis for International Law
- Merry “Rainbow” Christmas — the fruits of the goy following the seven noahide laws
- The racial supremacy of Talmudic Jews