Talmudic forced ‘diversity’
Friday, April 24, 2020
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Tony Kearney, the director, whose company Solus Productions made the one-hour observational documentary, Priest School, followed the seminarians over 18 months from 2018.
He said: “We filmed the students meeting the Pope in the Apostolic Palace. One of them was tasked with giving the Pope a bottle of malt, because they know he likes whisky.
“He was really down-to-earth with them all, and when they handed him the bottle, instead of just handing it to his assistant as he normally would with a gift, he held it up and said ‘questa e la vera acqua santa’, which means ‘this is the real holy water’. He guffawed with laughter and it was a real ice-breaker and put everyone at ease.”
Whisky is the real holy water, Pope joked to trainee priests, The Times, 15 April 2020
Francis with his bottle of Oban 14.
Thursday, April 2, 2020
“No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one, and love the other: or he will sustain the one, and condemn the other. You cannot serve God and Mammon.” — Matthew 6,24
Taylor Marshall Timeline — Opus Dei?
(This list is far from exhaustive.)
• 2000 Marshall graduates from Texas A&M University with a B.A. in Philosophy, on scholarship from 1999 on.
• 2003 Marshall graduates from Westminster Theological Seminary with a M.A. in Religion Systematic Theology. Westminster Theological Seminary is a Presbyterian and Reformed Christian (Calvinist) graduate educational institution with great influence on the Reformed and Evangelical movements of the 20th and 21st Centuries.
• 2005 Marshall graduates from Nashotah House Theological Seminary with a Certificate in Anglican Studies. Nashotah House Theological Seminary is of the Anglo-Catholic tradition of Anglicanism and generally regarded as one of the more theologically conservative seminaries in The Episcopal Church.
• March 2005 Marshall begins his ministry as a clergyman/curate for Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church. His duties included: preaching; hospital visits; men’s ministry counseling; Bible studies; and serving as director of youth ministry.
• January 2006 Marshall writes, “I’m almost finished and thus far I find St Josemaria Escriva’s theology and spirituality to be pure gold. I love everything I have read in John Allen’s book and from I’ve read in St Josemaria’s book The Way.” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHZzuYdXUAAMwL2?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 Original link https://taylormarshall.com/2006/01/almost-finished-with-john-allens-book.html
• February 2006 Marshall writes, “The works of St Josemaria are online. I’ve added them to my links section. I thoroughly recommend his book of proverbs: The Way.” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EE9NYY1XoAIgTux?format=jpg&name=large Original link https://taylormarshall.com/2006/02/writings-of-st-josemaria-escriva.html
• May 2006 Marshall finishes/resigns his ministry at Saint Andrew's Episcopal Church where he was a clergyman/curate. Marshall writes in The Crucified Rabbi, “I discovered the Jewish origins of Catholicism while I was still a Protestant clergyman…God quickened the process of my conversion to the Catholic Faith with an insight that I gained from a Jewish rabbi. Without his knowing it, this rabbi opened my eyes to a connection between biblical Judaism and Catholicism. […] The rabbi explained, “We Jews believe that if someone is suffering and you invoke the name of his or her mother in prayer, God will be more merciful in granting your prayer for that person.” […] The rabbi’s answer was a surprising confirmation that Catholic customs are rooted in a Jewish understanding of reality.” (see pp. 1-9 ) http://newsaintthomas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/7-Sept-Crucified-Rabbi-2012.pdf
• May 2006 Taylor Marshall and his wife Joy become members of the Novus Ordo on May 23, 2006.
• June 2006 to July 2007 Marshall is the Assistant Director of the Catholic Information Center in Washington, DC. While there his responsibilities include: Director of the ‘City on a Hill’ Washington DC Lecture Series (see below); Editor of ‘The K Street Catholic’; managed the staff at the Catholic Information Center; and rubbed shoulders with Washington DC’s elite as he raised money for the center. The is Catholic Information Center run by Opus Dei https://opusdeitoday.org/2010/06/catholic-information-center/ Marshall turns the lecture series he was responsible for into a podcast named, "K Street Catholic" Podcast of the Catholic Information Center https://web.archive.org/web/20071231131432/http://web.mac.com/cicdc/iWeb/KStreet/CICpod/CICpod.html.
Among the guests and subjects were:
Among the guests and subjects were:
- Rev. Willian H. Stetson (Opus Dei) — What did St Josemaria See?; Closing the Cafeteria, Parts 1 - 9; The Sacrament of Reconciliation; Anointing of the Sick; The Sacrament of Holy Orders; The Sacramentals; The Paschal Mystery in Its Liturgical Context; The Faith Celebrated; The Sacrament of Matrimony; Holy Mass and the Liturgy; How is Christ Present in the Holy Eucharist; Holy Confirmation - Sealed by God; Sanctification of Human Work; Assumption Homily; September 1Homily; Holy Baptism - Becoming a Christian; The Faith Celebrated;
- Rev. William Shaughnessy (Opus Dei) — Assumption Homily; All Souls and Purgatory
- Rev. Frank Pavone (Opus Dei connections) — Ending Abortion
- Most. Rev. Donald W. Wuerl (great reputation) — The Catechetical Renewal of the Church in America
- Dr. Scott Hahn (Opus Dei) — My Spiritual Journey in Opus Dei
- Taylor Marshall — Jewish Afterlife, Catholic Afterlife; Jewish Holy Days, Catholic Holy Days; Jewish Marriage, Catholic Marriage; Jewish Nazirites, Catholic Monastics; Jewish Synagogue, Catholic Parish; Jewish Temple, Catholic Cathedral; Jewish Vestments, Catholic Vestments; Jewish Passover, Catholic Mass; Debunking the Lost Tomb of Jesus; Jewish Manna, Catholic Eucharist; Jewish Tevilah, Christian Baptism; Jewish Messiah, Christian Christ; Mary and the Book of Revelation; Will the Jews be Converted before the End? A Catholic Perspective; Mark of the Beast and Roman Caesar; Concept of Antichrist in Catholicism; Do Catholics Believe in the Rapture?; Why is Catholicism Centered in Rome and Not Jerusalem?; Three Catholic Keys to the Apocalypse;
- Rev. Jay Scott Newman (Episcopalian priest who converted to Novus Ordo and has no problem with married priests) — Evangelical Catholicism
- Secretary R. James Nicholson — Diplomatic Relations between the Unites States and the Holy See
- Theodore Cardinal McCarrick (sterling reputation) — The Church in China
- Rev. Robert Gahl — Natural Law, Parts 1 - 3;
- Very Rev. David O’Connell (Opus Dei connections & sex abuse scandals) — Catholic Identity and Catholic Colleges
- Fr Dominic Langevin — St Dominic and the Origin of the Rosary
• June 2006 Marshall writes in his post, My New Son - Jude Ambrose Josemaria, “Josemaria after St Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei. I have gained a deep devotion to this holy man and his writings. I attend daily Mass at the St Josemaria Chapel (at the Catholic Information Center) and my boss (and father and friend) is a priest of Opus Dei. Also, my son was born on June 26, the feast day of St Josemaria.” https://web.archive.org/web/20130506164425/http:/www.taylormarshall.com/2006/06/my-new-son-jude-ambrose-josemaria.html
• July 2006 Msgr. Bill Stetson of the Prelature of Opus Dei administers the sacrament of baptism to Jude Ambrose Josemaria Marshall. https://taylormarshall.com/2006/07/baptism-photo.html
• 2007 to 2011 Marshall is the Dean of Student Life and Teacher of Latin and Philosophy at Faustina Academy where he teaches: Moral Theology; Sacred Scripture: Old and New Testament; Church History; Apologetics; Latin I; Latin II; Latin III; Geometry Pre-Calculus. Faustina Academy opened on August 25, 2003 (Saint Faustina’s birthday) and is not affiliated with any church or other religious organization including the Roman Catholic Diocese of Dallas. https://faustinaacademy.com/our-story/ This school was co-founded by Reev Rohter who is interesting. http://www.reevrohter.com/faustina-academy-pre-k-thru-12th-school-2/
• 2007 Marshall begins studies at University of Dallas
• 2007 Marshall starts blogging. He has had several websites including:
Canterbury Tales http://cantuar.blogspot.com/
Maccabee Society https://maccabeesociety.com/
New Saint Thomas Institute https://newsaintthomas.com/
Taylor Marshall - stay salty my friends https://taylormarshall.com/
The Crucified Rabbi http://crucifiedrabbi.com/
The Catholic Perspective on Paul http://pauliscatholic.com/
Troops of Saint George https://troopsofsaintgeorge.org/
• July 2007 Marshall writes (about Summorum Pontificum), “Father William Stetson and has met with Cardinal Ratzinger on a number of occasions, called me yesterday and drew my attention to the way the document uses the word “rite” and “use.”” https://taylormarshall.com/2007/07/motu-proprio-summorum-pontificum-and.html
• 2008 to present Marshall is a Contributor, author and editor at Called to Communion. https://www.calledtocommunion.com/ This site is run by members of Opus Dei.
• 2008 to 2009 Marshall blogs on Beta Culture 11 website which was a conservative online magazine and social network. https://web.archive.org/web/20080901054329/http://www.culture11.com/
• 2008 Interesting tidbit, Marshall’s book forthcoming book, The Crucified Rabbi: Judaism and the Origins of Catholic Christianity, was originally to be titled, Does the Pope Wear a Yarmulke: Discovering the Jewish Origins of the Catholic Church. https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/controversy/common-misconceptions/the-catholic-origins-of-thanksgiving.html
• April 2008 Marshall writes, “I met Msgr. Conley at a café outside the Vatican in 2006 (a couple blocks east of St. Anne’s Gate). I was wearing clerics in those days as an Anglican clergyman. The conversation turned to John Henry Newman and within twenty-four hours, Msgr. Conley arranged for me to speak with Cardinal Baum about converting the Catholic Church. So while Msgr. Conley helped to lead me out of the Episcopal Church…” https://taylormarshall.com/2008/04/msgr-james-conley-appointed-bishop-by.html
• 2009 Marshall graduates from the University of Dallas with a M.A. in Philosophy, while there he was on the Braniff Scholarship plus Stipend.
• 2009 to 2011 Marshall is an Adjunct Instructor at University of Dallas teaching the Philosophy of Being (Plato, Aristotle, Plotinus, Porphyry, Dionysius the Areopagite, Thomas Aquinas, Immanuel Kant)
• March 2009 Marshall and Jay Dyer exchanges
• April 2009 Gabriel Somarriba, Psy.D. posts the following to Taylor Marshall’s LinkedIn page on April 6, 2009, “As an assistant director, Talyor showed a lot of intitiaitve and creativity. For example, Talyor started the Catholic Information Center's podcasts and gave a well received lecture series on the Jewish roots of Christianity.” https://www.linkedin.com/in/drtaylormarshall/
• September 2009 Marshall recounts to an audience how his father worked with Tom Monaghan (reputed Opus Dei and donor to Opus Dei) of Domino’s pizza fame and the influence he had on him as a 12 year old. Mentions meeting Msgr. James Conley while he and his wife were celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary in Rome and his role in introducing him to Cardinal William Baum. Marshall goes to Baum’s apartment and recalls their conversation where Baum tells Marshall, “My son you are a Catholic!” and gives him a rosary he had used when he was last with Benedict XVI. Marshall attends a papal mass with Benedict XVI and then returns home to Texas. In Texas he sends a letter to Bp. Kevin Vann whom he meets with shortly. Three months later he converts to the Novus Ordo. Prays to St. Jude and nine days later gets hired as assistant director of the Catholic Information Center. Marshall also tells how he ended up back in Texas and Msgr. Stetson notified him that the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter was to be created. Then Marshall gives a history of Anglicanism and what the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter is. How it’s like and also better than Opus Dei under church law. Followed by a Q & A session. MP3 Audio Version of my Conversion (and about the Anglican Ordinariates) https://web.archive.org/web/20110824034118/http://pauliscatholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Apostolic-Constitution-Lecture-small.mp3 Download mp3 https://web.archive.org/web/20110824034118if_/http://pauliscatholic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Apostolic-Constitution-Lecture-small.mp3
• October 2009 Marshall writes, “Did the founder of Opus Dei prophesy the Pope's Anglican Ordinariate? In a way, yes. According to Msgr. Bill Stetson, Saint Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei, visited England back in 1958. He frequented many Anglican Churches and was keen on rekindling fervor in England for the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. While visiting an Anglican Church, Saint Josemaria Escriva said in Spanish, "If we don't lend them a hand, the Christian Faith will die away in fifty years." Well fifty years later (2008) the Anglican Communion became fractured through the ordination of active homosexuals and by the general erosion of Christian orthodoxy. Fifty-one years later (2009) the Holy Father "lends a hand" by establishing the Anglican personal ordinariate. Pretty amazing if you ask me. Saint Josemaria had it just about right.” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHZzudaWwAAA5QC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 Original link https://taylormarshall.com/2009/10/did-founder-of-opus-dei-prophecy-popes.html
• September 2009 Marshall publishes The Crucified Rabbi: Judaism and the Origins of Catholic Christianity. It is the book form of the talks he gave while at the Catholic Information Center. The head of the center, Msgr. William Stetson was the impetus that he put these talks into book form (p. xi). http://newsaintthomas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/7-Sept-Crucified-Rabbi-2012.pdf
In the Acknowledgements (pp. xi-xii) of the The Crucified Rabbi: Judaism and the Origins of Catholic Christianity Marshall thanks many people including the following:
Msgr. William H. Stetson — who was a member of Opus Dei and Marshall’s immediate boss at the CIC
Kevin Jones — Opus Dei member, bookstore manager at the CIC, and reporter. https://cicdc.org/about/
Jeffrey Morrow — a fan of Josemaria Escriba https://www.crisismagazine.com/2015/st-josemaria-escriva-the-saint-of-ordinary-life
Bp. Kevin Vann — is pro-illegal immigration, has shepherded priests that are supporters of same-sex marriage & women priests, and has swept under the carpet a multitude of sex crimes committed by his prelates including Opus Dei priests.
Cardinal William Baum — was a peritus at Vatican II, a member of the World Council of Churches, Archbishop of Washington, D.C where he covered up a plethora of sex crimes by his prelates, strong supporter of Opus Dei, and is rumored to have been a homosexual.
Archbishop John Myers — is Opus Dei. https://www.catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2010/new-coadjutor-of-los-angeles-one-of-24-opus-dei-bishops.cfm He covered up Cardinal McCarrick's sex crimes as well as other prelates. He is known for living high on the hog.
Bishop Kevin Farrell — (now a cardinal) was then-Cardinal Ted McCarrick's roommate for six years. McCarrick is a former papal advisor, infamous disgraced child predator, who was laicized. Farrell is a supporter of LGBT and is intimately connected to Opus Dei.
Jacob Neusner — Benedict XVI's favorite rabbi. Benedict told pewsitters - the rabbinic tradition of the elders (condemned by Jesus) was a valid biblical interpretation, stated Christianity grew out of rabbinic Judaism, and advocated dialogue with Talmudists. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2016/10/benedict-xvis-favorite-rabbi-and.html
Mark Drogin — was a self described "athesist" Jew convert to Novus Ordo, was President of now defunct Remnant of Israel. The Mission of Remnant of Israel was to proclaim the Jewish roots of Christianity. His mentor was Orthodox Jew turned 'Catholic', Fr. Arthur Klyber. http://archive.is/Y64ZP
David Moss — was born and raised Conservative Jew (the brand of Francis' buddy, Rabbi Skorka) became Novus Ordo and founded the Association of Hebrew Catholics which pushes Talmudic derangements as Catholic. Cardinal Raymond Burke is big supporter of their work. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2017/04/raymond-rabbi-attends-seder-meal.html
Roy Schoeman — was a Jew who was a follower of Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach (Chabad-Lubavitch, Rebbe Schneerson, & Meir David HaKohen Kahane) that had 'god' appear to him which led to his Novus Ordo conversion. He teaches Catholic prophecy is being fulfilled by adopting Talmudic beliefs in church. https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/faith-and-character/faith-and-character/roy-schoeman-s-conversion-story.html
Scott Hahn — former Presbyterian minister who converted to the Novus Ordo thanks to Opus Dei. Currently runs the St. Paul Center For Biblical Theology at the Franciscan University of Steubenville.
Brant Pitre — author of the book, Jesus and the Jewish Roots of the Eucharist: Unlocking the Secrets of the Last Supper. Notice everyone on the back cover is Opus Dei or attends their centers which also use Pitre's books to explain Jesus, Mary, & Apostles. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7xCGXbWsAAiDiP?format=jpg&name=large The book, also opens with two quotes from the Talmud (p. xii) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7xCOQnW4AEIvCN?format=png&name=large and uses the shown Jewish texts (pp. 19-21) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7xCezaXoAU3WB-?format=jpg&name=large to flesh out the Old Testament to prove Jewish roots of the Eucharist.
James D. G. Dunn — a minister of the Church of Scotland and a Methodist local preacher. He teaches that the New Testament was a major reason for antisemitism among Christians.
Dr. Michael Barber — was the dean of theology at John Paul the Great Catholic University and is a member of the Augustine Institute as are Scott Hahn & Brad Pitre. He is a Philo-Semite and believes the Catholic faith came from the Jews.
N. T. Wright — an Anglican 'bishop' and teaches that Jesus was a subversive, "It is beyond question that Jesus was acting subversively" http://bit.ly/2HJTYk3 and http://bit.ly/2HJTYR5 Another philo-semite that attributes antisemitism to the New Testament. Wright writes, “The tragic and horrible later use of Mt. 27.25 ('his blood be on us, and on our children') as an excuse for soi-disant 'Christian' anti-semitism is a gross distortion of its original meaning, where the reference is surely to the fall of Jerusalem.” http://bit.ly/2HJGRzC
Other — There are also several more connections of people mentioned to the University of Dallas, the Franciscan University of Steubenville and Opus Dei.
The book, The Crucified Rabbi: Judaism and the Origins of Catholic Christianity, has so many things errors, heresies, and blasphemies it shouldn’t be in print. A small sample: (p. 64) Marshall pushes the 'Association of Hebrew Catholics' and 'Remnant of Israel' as groups approved of by the church. “these two Jewish Catholic apostolates seeks to preserve Jewish identity and promote... heritage of Judaism within the Catholic Church.”; (pp. 71-2) Tevilah in a mikveh = Baptism. Before conflating the Feast of Dedication with Hanukkah, Marshall equates baptism with the insane man made rabbinical rules of what is impure and in need of a ritual bath.; (pp. 175-8) Purim & Hanukkah. Marshall informs readers that Purim is similar to Holy Days dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary and that Jesus the Christ attended Hanukkah festivities even though Hanukkah originates from 600 years after the events recorded in Book of Maccabees. Also, see There is poison in the mother but her milk is pure? http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2018/03/there-is-poison-in-mother-but-her-milk.html & A Holy Land Pilgrimage with Taylor Marshall http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-holy-land-pilgrimage-with-taylor.html for more analysis of the book.
• November 2009 Marshall writes, “Alright, I have had some to read and re-read the Holy Father’s new Apostolic Constitituion Anglicanorum Coetibus. I was able to speak with Monsignor Bill Stetson today on the phone who cleared up a few ambiguities.” https://taylormarshall.com/2009/11/thoughts-on-popes-apostolic.html
• January 2010 Marshall has guest post by Mark Drogin, the President of Remnant of Israel, whose goal is to proclaim the Jewish roots of Christianity. Mark Drogin on the Pope’s Visit to the Roman Synagogue https://web.archive.org/web/20180815061405/http://crucifiedrabbi.com/2010/01/mark-drogin-on-the-popes-visit-to-the-roman-synagogue/
• 2011 Marshall graduates from the University of Dallas with a Ph.D. in Philosophy, on scholarship while there. His dissertation was Thomas Aquinas on Natural Law and the Twofold End of Humanity and was carried out under Fr. James Lehrberger.
• 2011 to 2019 Marshall is a Fellow at the Saint Paul Center for Biblical Theology. Only one post remains on his website about the St. Paul Center, #086: Taylor’s Conversion Story to Catholicism – Interview with Matthew Leonard. https://taylormarshall.com/2015/08/086-taylors-conversion-story-to-the-catholicism.html Here is Marshall listed on their website as a Senior Fellow. https://web.archive.org/web/20181015223638/https://stpaulcenter.com/academic-projects/fellows/ The St. Paul Center For Biblical Theology was founded by Scott Hahn and is located at the Franciscan University of Steubenville. It is Opus Dei.
• 2012 to June 2013 Marshall is Dean of the College and Professor of Philosophy at the College of Saints John Fisher & Thomas More (aka Fisher More College) where he teaches: Logic; Philosophy of Nature (Plato, Aristotle, Porphyry, Thomas Aquinas). Marshall is the school’s chancellor and sits on the board. He was also responsible for hiring new teachers, overseeing the headmaster and the faculty, designing the curriculum, and responsible for the Year in Faith Lecture Series, etc… (See June 2013 for resignation)
• December 2012 In a press release from Fisher More College one reads, “Dr. Marshall was an Episcopal priest before he and his wife were received into the Catholic Church by Bishop Kevin Vann of Fort Worth on May 23, 2006. Immediately afterward, Taylor was appointed by Bishop Kevin Farrel (then auxiliary of Washington, D.C.) as the Assistant Director of the Catholic Information Center in Washington, D.C., where he lectured regularly. He served under Archbishop John J. Myers of Newark and Msgr. William Stetson for the Pastoral Provision of John Paul II, the canonical structure by which Anglican clergy are received into the Catholic Church and go on to pursue Holy Orders in the Catholic Church.” https://cardinalnewmansociety.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/catholic-convert-dr-taylor-marshall-made-chancellor-of-catholic-college/
• June 2012 Marshall writes post, The Dress Code for the Vatican – Should it be Universal? https://taylormarshall.com/2012/06/dress-code-for-vatican-should-it-be.html But his daughters dress immodestly in social media photos he posts. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-holy-land-pilgrimage-with-taylor.html
• January 2013 Marshall writes, “The Latin Mass is like beer. You have to drink it in a few times to like it. My challenge would be for you to attend the Latin Mass for four Sundays in a row before making a decision. Give it that long. Here’s why: You will slowly make a shift in the way that you assist at Holy Mass. Your concept of Active Participation will transform in your heart. There is a lot of quiet “space” in the Latin Mass. The first time or so, you’ll be sitting there doing nothing and thinking, “What’s going on? Why aren’t we doing anything?” When you’ve reached that point, you’re getting close. It’s like drinking beer for the first time. “This tastes terrible? What’s the hype? I don’t understand.” But then you come to realize that beer is more than just the taste.” https://taylormarshall.com/2013/01/my-initial-doubts-about-latin-mass.html
• January 2013 Marshall posts, Bishop Vann, My Father in Christ, “Bishop Vann is literally the spiritual father of my wife and myself. In 2006, I was an Episcopalian priest in Fort Worth Texas and Bishop Vann counseled us tenderly as we wrestled with Christ’s call to enter the Catholic Church. I think I was the first Episcopalian priest received by Bishop Vann.” https://taylormarshall.com/2013/01/bishop-vann-my-father-in-christ.html
• February 2013 Marshall writes post, Are We Catholics Willing to Die for the Sake of Virginity and Modesty? https://taylormarshall.com/2013/02/are-we-catholics-willing-to-die-for.html But his daughters dress immodestly in social media photos he posts. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-holy-land-pilgrimage-with-taylor.html
• June 2013 Marshall resigns from Fisher More College and writes, “I resigned when moral, theological, and financial discrepancies came to light regarding the presidency of Michael King...Mr. King refused to disassociate himself from the public statements of faculty member Dr. Dudley that claimed in his Year of Faith lecture that Catholic professors have the duty to teach young people that Vatican 2 is not a valid Council (he also endorsed other “resistance” positions regarding the Novus Ordo, John Paul II, etc.) [...] FMC hosted a public repudiation of Vatican 2 and the Ordinary Form of the Mass in April of 2013 that was so offensive that my wife and I walked out of it before it’s conclusion...At the same time, Michael King estranged himself from the diocese of Fort Worth by not allowing the Ordinary Form (as stipulated by the previous ordinary Bishop Vann of Fort Worth). He also contracted an irregular/suspended priest without faculties, and hired “trad resistance” faculty while there was no bishop in Fort Worth to check these developments.” See link for context https://www.facebook.com/DrTaylorMarshall/posts/400180263452671 And Fisher More College’s response to Marshall https://web.archive.org/web/20140308044158/http://fishermore.edu/statement-college-president-michael-king-re-taylor-marshall/
For more on this see: Bishop of Fort Worth draws the line [UPDATED] https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2014/03/03/bishop-of-fort-worth-draws-the-line-updated/ ; “Fisher More College” on The Street -- Financial Difficulties Provide For Closing of Traditional College http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2014/06/fisher-more-college-on-street-financial.html; Bishop Bans Fisher More College from offering Traditional Latin Mass to students https://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2014/03/Rorate-Exclusive.html ; Taylor Marshall weighs in on FMC https://akacatholic.com/taylor-marshall-weighs-in-on-fmc/
• June 2013 The Troops of Saint George is founded by Dr. Taylor Marshall in order that priests, men, and young men: “experience reverent and beautiful Masses on mountaintop vistas; pray the Rosary with other men around fire pits in the freezing cold; catch a Fish Friday meal by fly fishing for trout; go to confession with our priests while kneeling on moss in the woods; teach our sons archery, rockclimbing, marksmanship, fishing, survival skills…and Catholic virtues; foster a love for the priesthood and a reverence for the sacrament of Matrimony; support our local parish, our priests, our bishops, and community by being available for works of mercy and service; Once you experience TSG you will see how we are able to transform not only individual men, but entire parishes.” https://troopsofsaintgeorge.org/about-2/ What is left unsaid is the Opus Dei influence (see June 2018).
• July 2013 Marshall admits that he has been a member of the Franciscan of the Immaculate’s MIM for some time and fan of this group. This is the Franciscans of the Immaculate founded by Father Stefano Manelli. This is problematic for several reasons. The Franciscan of the Immaculate should have been closed down as an order for their financial improprieties and their abuse which came to light via several Italian court cases and Italian media reports (i.e. making nuns prick their fingers and signing their contracts in blood). Marshall writes, “In case you don’t know what “radical traditionalism” looks like, here’s a snap shot: the denial of the Jewish holocaust, the outright denial of Vatican 2 as a valid council, rhetorical style of the Rorate Caeli blog, the embrace of isolationist sub-culture of Catholicism or “Amish Catholicism”, the denial the charismatic gifts and the charistmatic movement, sympathy for the Bp Williamson’s style of traditionalism, disdain for Pope John Paul II and Pope Francis, the belief that Latin Mass Catholics are “A Team” and Novus Ordo Catholics are “B Team”, Gnostic ecclesiology – that “traditionalists” form the one true invisible Catholic Church, I really don’t think that most people attending the Latin Mass are all that close to the radical traditionalism expressed in the points above. However, I do believe that when Father Angelo threw pasta on the wall, some of it did stick.” http://web.archive.org/web/20130805041518/http://taylormarshall.com/2013/07/the-latin-mass-and-the-franciscans-of-the-immaculate.html#more-2966
• August 2013 Marshall founds the New Saint Thomas Institute of which he still runs and styles himself President. The New Saint Thomas Institute offers advanced online training in Philosophy and Theology in the Catholic tradition.
• March 2014. Marshall writes, “Saint of the Week: St Josemaria Escriva (The Way, Furrow, Forge in one volume)” https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHZzudXWsAAiI2e?format=jpg&name=4096x4096 Original post also includes a picture of Escriba. He still has this post up but deleted the quoted text and the photo of Escriba. https://taylormarshall.com/2014/03/027-how-to-make-an-eternal-impact-with-your-life-podcast.html
• April 2014 Marshall writes, “I'm about to go to the Dallas Opus Dei recollection. Anyone else going tonight?” https://www.facebook.com/DrTaylorMarshall/posts/415362745267756 And in the comments writes “I'm not a member. Just a groupie.” Was the recollection at the Wingren Study Center? https://wingrencenter.org/
• November 2014 Marshall writes,“Eight years ago, a priest named Father Bill Stetson told me that I should start writing down the stories that I told to my children about Saint George. So after they went to bed, I nightly sipped on a snifter of Grand-Marnier and typed out the life and adventures of the historical Saint George. It’s finally being published for this Christmas with the title: Sword and the Serpent.” https://taylormarshall.com/2014/11/sword-serpent.html
• 2015 Marshall founds the Maccabee Society. A sample post on the Maccabee Society’s website, Plan of Life Revisited: Begin Again, ““Your interior life has to be…to begin… and to begin again.” – St. Josemaria Escriva [...] “Conquer yourself each day from the very first moment, getting up on the dot, at a fixed time, without yielding a single minute to laziness. If, with God’s help, you conquer yourself, you will be well ahead for the rest of the day. It’s so discouraging to find oneself beaten at the first skirmish!” — St. Josemaria Escriva” https://maccabeesociety.com/plan-life-revisited-begin/
• March 2015 Marshall recommends “Top 100 Catholic Theology Books”. List includes: four books by himself, six works by Josemaria Escriba, one by John XXIII, one by Louis Bouyer, two by Romano Guardini, one by Dorothy Day, one by John Paul II, one by George Weigel, Silence by Shusaku Endo (yikes!), one by Fr. Stephano Manelli, one by Edith Stein, one by George Bernanos, one by Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, and who knows what else I missed. https://web.archive.org/web/20150315200551/https://taylormarshall.com/top-catholic-theology-books After the purge, he removed most of these authors. (See October 2019)
• June 2015 In 2015 Taylor Marshall became a faculty member for The Rome Experience for seminarians. The Rome Experience, “is inspired by the thought and work of St. Josemaria Escriva, founder of Opus Dei” https://web.archive.org/web/20170909200100/https://taylormarshall.com/events/rome-experience
• October 2016 Marshall writes post, Taylor Marshall is Part Jewish as it turns out https://web.archive.org/web/20170613222337/https://taylormarshall.com/2016/10/taylor-marshall-is-part-jewish-as-it-turns-out.html In this post, “My uncle recently had a genealogical blood test that identified him as 19.3% Ashkenazi Jewish…which makes me 9.65% Jewish. [...] So this explains a few Jewish things in my life [...] So there you have it. My inner Jew has been discreetly speaking all along.” As usual he removes this post.
• February 2018 Marshall records a video, The Name of Jesus adds up to 888 (against the 666) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YvuH3VoOac that teaches gnosticism as being Catholic http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2019/01/gnosticism-from-dr-taylor-marshall.html
• March 2018 Marshall publishes another video, The Milk of Mother Church is Not Tainted or Poisoned where he says, “And as I was, suddenly I saw this beautiful woman. She had blond hair, she was perfect, no wrinkles, no spots, and I immediately discerned that this was Holy Mother the Church. “And she was writhing in pain. She was in a bed, there were sheets on her, and she was very sick. And I noticed that her breasts were engorged with milk, tons of milk. And there were babies and children crying out to her that were hungry. And she wanted to feed them, and she was upset, but she was so sick she could hardly sit up from her bed...There’s poison in the Church, the Church is hurting, there’s always been some poison in the Church. And Mother Church still loves us and Mother Church still wants to give us milk, and she will, but it’s a difficult time. But the milk is pure. The sacramental graces of Holy Mother Church is pure. She’s still beautiful, she’s still immaculate, there’s still nothing sinful, wrong, or broken with Mother Church. But there has been introduced something into her that is poisonous, and so she’s struggling a little bit.” It’s a train wreck of a video that needs to be watched. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2018/03/there-is-poison-in-mother-but-her-milk.html
• May 2018 Marshall writes, “Our Catholic feast of Pentecost derives from the Jewish feast of Pentecost or Shavuot (Feast of Weeks). Pentecost (πεντηκοστή) is Greek for the “50th [day]” since Passover/Easter (7 weeks x 7 days = 49 days). For the Israelites, Pentecost was important because: It is the day on which the rainbow appeared to Noah. It is the day on which Moses received the 613 Laws from God…” https://taylormarshall.com/2018/05/tongues-of-fire-and-bishops-in-pointy-hats-acts-and-1-enoch.html
• June 2018 The practical wisdom of St. Josemaría Escrivá is posted on the Troops of Saint George website. https://troopsofsaintgeorge.org/the-practical-wisdom-of-st-josemaria-escriva/
• July 2018 Marshall write post, The Messianic Theology of Bob Marley and His Conversion to Ethiopian Orthodoxy, “I just returned from the Caribbean. As I listened to the music Bob Marley and the local reggae music, I tuned in with my theological ear. [...] It remains unclear whether Bob Marley repudiated his belief that Selassie but this interview seems to indicate that he did so and that he died a faithful member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church.” https://taylormarshall.com/2018/07/messianic-theology-bob-marley-conversion-ethiopian-orthodoxy.html Marshall remains mum about role Sephardic Judaics played in the music career of Bob Marley and the reggae genre which was financed by the riches of the a Judaic slave plantation. Chris Blackwell, the son of a Sephardic Judaic mother (Blanche Lindo) an heiress of a slave labor plantation in Jamaica, promotes Bob Marley. He launches Island Records on May 22nd at he age of 22. Blanche Lindo has ties to British intelligence and and romantic relationship with Ian Fleming who wrote his pro-British intelligence James Bond novels at the 'Goldeneye' retreat now owned by Chris Blackwell.
• December 2018 Dr Marshall Sent You a (Video) Christmas Card!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOrZPbqdzM8 With an immodestly dressed (v-neck that ends in the middle of her cleavage) teenage daughter.
• January 2019 Marshall goes on Patrick Coffin’s show to promote his Troops of St. George. Troops of St. George Founder Dr. Taylor Marshall Interviewed by Patrick Coffin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ofElZHqD5c
• January 2019 Marshall states that he helped Msgr. Bill Stetson of Opus Dei set up the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter (Anglicans converting to the Novus Ordo = Opus Dei) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D8yCCr_XoAAHOmr?format=png&name=large The Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter was also formed by then Bishop Bernard Law (a friend of Opus Dei since it arrived in USA) (pp. 73-4) http://www.isje.org/setd2007/SetD-2007-05.pdf , Bishop Kevin Vann, Archbishop John Meyers (Opus Dei), and the late Msgr. James Sheehan (Opus Dei) http://www.pastoralprovision.org/
• April 2019 Marshall has occultist Charles Coulombe on as a guest, Did Popes Favor the United States? with Charles Coulombe (Dr Marshall #240) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLMg1bykko
• April 2019 Wonder how Marshall got the buzz going and the sales on Amazon for his terrible book Infiltration? Wonder no more… Dr. Taylor Marshall’s Infiltration Launch Team https://web.archive.org/web/20190405193833/https://taylormarshall.com/2019/04/dr-taylor-marshalls-infiltration-launch-team.html Infiltration’s Launch Team had 2,015 members! https://ronconte.com/2019/06/03/the-credited-launch-team-for-the-book-infiltration He uses this tactic for all his books. Here is another one for Sword and Serpent, https://web.archive.org/web/20170613224520/https://taylormarshall.com/become-a-part-of-the-launch-team-for-sword-and-serpent-2-application
• May 2019 Breitbart News (Israel, Zionist, Opus Dei connections) interviews Marshall and promotes Infiltration. LifeSiteNews (Opus Dei co-founded) promotes Infiltration.
• May 2019 As is typical of Opus Dei proxies, there is a fight/disagreement between Taylor Marshall and E. Michael Jones. Taylor Marshall and Tim Gordon Slander E. Michael Jones http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2019/05/taylor-marshall-and-tim-gordon-slander.html
• May 2019 Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within is published by Crisis Publications, an imprint of Sophia Institute Press. In the book’s Acknowledgements (p. xv) https://www.sophiainstitute.com/products/preview/infiltration Marshall writes, “I am grateful to His Excellency Athanasius Schneider, O.R.C., for reading the manuscript and for writing the foreword. Also, a special thanks to Charlie McKinney, John Barger, Charles A. Coulombe, and Rev. D. Christensen for reading the manuscript and for their advice.” Let’s see that’s: an occultist (Coulombe) https://vimeo.com/user107247931 ; an ecumenist and Opus Dei supporter (Schneider) http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2015/04/bishop-athanasius-schneiders-will-save.html ; and publishers of Opus Dei books (McKinney & Barger) https://www.amazon.com/Most-Holy-Eucharist-Thomas-McGovern/dp/1933184906 & https://www.sophiainstitute.com/author/fr-john-portavella .
This book is terrible. One example should suffice to demonstrate the lack of scholarship. Chapter 27 — Sankt Gallen Mafia: Homosexuality, Communism, and Freemasonry lumps an assorted group of characters together because they are either from or have traveled to the town of St. Gallen and/or the Canton of St. Gallen. Marshall states that bishops who support homosexuality met in St. Gallen under Cardinal Carlo Martini and then segues into Fritz Platten, an Old Catholic communist from the Canton of St. Gallen, followed by a leap to Aleister Crowley whose OTO’s headquarters is in Appenzell. Marshall then recalls the truly tragic and sad story of James Grein who was abused by Cardinal McCarrick, who happened to spend time in St. Gallen and coincidence of coincidences Crowley was buried in New Jersey in the same diocese which McCarrick was in charge of. The source for the OTO information and the connection between the St. Gallen mafia is one Leo Zagami. Zagami was a DJ “Starting his DJing career through the medium of catholic church radio stations in his native Italy, Leo Zagami was the youngest broadcast DJ in his country after playing his own show at the age of 13 in 1983....By 1991, Leo had initiated the Friday Uonna club in Rome - another first in his country, combining as it did art exhibitions with an eclectic mix of house, disco and Detroit techno sounds - before opening The Underground in the catacombs of Constantine.” https://www.discogs.com/artist/40508-Leo-Young?page=2 Zagami claims to have become a member of the Illuminati https://www.flickr.com/photos/24089748@N02/sets/72157603981160859/ he later left Catholicism while still a member of the Illuminati and became a Sufi Muslim https://talkout.forumotion.com/t162-leo-zagami and yet later left the Illuminati but was still a Muslim and began to peddle the story that he was a member of the Illuminati but decided to spill the beans on the whole operation because it began to make him feel sick. Zagami then renounced his Sufi Islamic religion and went on the electric carnival circuit where he continues to tell people he is ex-Illuminati and the Jesuits are behind all conspiracies. He is Alex Jones go to guy on what's happening in the Vatican. It's always astonishing, shocking, and appalling but never true. The post made by Zagami that Marshall borrowed heavily from for this chapter was Zagami re-writing and spicing up what OTO obsessed Peter-Robert Koenig wrote on his website which are excerpts from his books on the OTO. There is no proof that the OTO's international HQ is in St. Gallen.
• May 2019 Marshall and one of his sons go to a general audience at the Vatican where they sit in the VIP section. They meet Pope Francis and Marshall gives him an autographed copy of Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within. http://www.photovat.com/PHOTOVAT/FRANCESCO/2019/05.MAGGIO/15052019_UDIENZA/15052019_UDIENZA-03-DESTRO-02/content/index_4.html Marshall later talks about this on his podcast/video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhjsD4yOu-w
• June 2009 Ronald Conte, Jr. points out two brief examples of plagiarism (copy-and-paste) in Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within. A Minor Example of Plagiarism in Infiltration by Taylor Marshall https://ronconte.com/2019/06/02/a-minor-example-of-plagiarism/
• June 2019 Sam Guzman of Catholic Gentleman interviews Marshall about Infiltration. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qskNp5OqPbI Mr. Guzman is also a fan of Josemaria Escriba https://www.catholicgentleman.net/2014/08/15-leadership-lessons-from-st-josemaria-escriva/
• June 2019 Faith Goldy (Jewish Defense League, B’nai B’rith, Opus Dei connections) interviews Marshall and promotes Infiltration.
• June 2019 Michael Voris has Marshall on Church Militant as a guest to discuss Infiltration. Exclusive Interview: Dr. Taylor Marshall https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/exclusive-interview-dr-taylor-marshall In 2010 Michael Voris believed Opus Dei to be the answer to what ails the Novus Ordo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjIKZxfY6D4
• June 2019 Marshall does two interviews with Laureen Green one on Fox News Radio and the other Fox News tv promoting his book Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within. Lauren Green is associated with Opus Dei. The Devil Is To Blame: Dr. Taylor Marshall Researches the Spiritual Roots of the Clergy Sex Abuse Crisis and More https://radio.foxnews.com/2019/06/20/the-devil-is-to-blame-dr-taylor-marshall-researches-the-spiritual-roots-of-the-clergy-sex-abuse-crisis-and-more/ & Is the devil behind the Catholic Church sex abuse crisis? https://news.yahoo.com/devil-behind-catholic-church-sex-205135984.html
• June 2019 TnT show where Marshall & Tim Gordon say straight people should go to pro-family marches wearing rainbow flag colors. This is to provoke people to get angry at you and in return you can explain to them the rainbow is good and biblical. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CGsL1aNdlw & promotes “rainbows” as connected to Pro-Family https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-eKSsiW4AwspDe?format=png&name=large
• July 2019 Marshall has Fr. David Nix on his podcast/video as a guest, Switching from Novus Ordo to Traditional Catholic (Dr Taylor Marshall #270), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxAtAKU2Fi0 Nix is a member of FOCUS a group endorsed by Opus Dei http://opusdeitoday.org/2018/01/focus-seek-leadership-summit-2018/ And wrote, “Pray hard. Love hard. Work hard. Sleep hard, and delineate your time with precision. Opus Dei calls this a “plan for life” but you don’t have to be in Opus Dei to do this.” https://padreperegrino.org/2016/09/iphones/ & “Could it be true — no, no, I can’t believe it — that in the world there are not men but bellies?”—St. Josemaría Escrivá, the Way #38.” https://padreperegrino.org/2015/07/americas-passion/
• July 2019 Marshall runs a trip, Holy Land Pilgrimage, to Israel to see the religious sites. https://taylormarshall.com/pilgrimage The handbook for this tour is The Crucified Rabbi: Judaism and the Origins of Catholic Christianity. http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2019/06/a-holy-land-pilgrimage-with-taylor.html While there family members wear kippah in the synagogue at King David’s tomb. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQwAFuuWsAAhPXE?format=jpg&name=large & https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQwAEzWWoAE5baV?format=jpg&name=large This is an outward sign that the wearer rejects Jesus as the Messiah http://callmejorgebergoglio.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-kippah-or-yarmulke-outward-sign-of.html
• August 2019 John Henry Weston of LifeSiteNews (co-founded by Opus Dei member Steve Jalsevac) interviews Taylor Marshall on the plot to destroy the church and calls Marshall, “a Doctor of the Faith” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YKaqWw5l3M
• August 2019 Marshall retweets his Mater Dei parish’s bookstore in Irving, Texas featuring his book Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECcDdqNWkAA40W-?format=jpg&name=large A larger version of the photo. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECcDed_WkAAYjKZ?format=jpg&name=large Of interest, “The Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter (FSSP) was founded in 1988 by Pope John Paul II. Its first apostolate in North America was established in Dallas, Texas, in June of 1991...In late 2009 the community was able to move to a church of its own, and on Easter Sunday, 2010, Bishop Kevin Farrell (McCarrick's ex-roommate who supports LGBT and is intimately connected to Opus Dei) established the Mater Dei Parish in its new church in Irving, Texas.” https://materdeiparish.com/history-of-mater-dei-parish/ Also of note Terry Carroll, Michael Voris’ partner in crime at Church Militant is a member of Mater Dei.
• August 2019 What Catholic in their right mind would promote themselves this way? The TNT Team: featuring T Marsh and T Gord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFOuX-EjPw4
• August 2019 Marshall has Faith Goldy as his guest on his podcast/youtube show, 292: On Protesting a Satanic Mass in Canada w Faith Goldy [Podcast] https://taylormarshall.com/2019/08/292-faith-goldy-talk-protesting-satanic-mass-recent-rosary-bowl.html In addition to Opus Dei connections, Faith Goldy is an agent provocateur who is financed by Putin and the Kremlin. She is a supporter of the Jewish Defense League, the ADL of B’nai B’rith, ex-employee of alt-right Zionist Ezra Levant, and appeared on the podacst of the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer (which coincidently is run by a Jew, Andrew Alаn Escher Auernheimer, and hosted out of the same apartment that Chabad Lubavitcher’s tech-jew Alex Pilosov lives at). She claims to be a member of the Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church. One last note, she was at the alt-right Duginite inspired 2017 Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville, Virginia and filmed the now infamous footage of James Alex Fields Jr. driving his car through the crowd and striking Heather Heyer whom died.
• September 2019 Archbishop Viganò in hiding recommends Taylor Marshall’s book Infiltration: The Plot to Destroy the Church from Within in Inside the Vatican - Letter #48, 2019: A New Church?, “So this process was able to infiltrate in some way into the Church. This is described in the book Infiltration by Dr. Taylor Marshall, so you may find some indication of this process there. But this process became strikingly evident in modern times.” https://insidethevatican.com/news/newsflash/letter-48-2019-a-new-church/
• October 2019 The Voice of the Family hosts a Family Roundtable in Rome. Participants of the roundtable include: Riccardo Cascioli (La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana, Italy); Prof. Roberto de Mattei (Corrispondenza Romana, Italy); Dr Taylor Marshall (author, USA); Michael Matt (The Remnant, USA); Jeanne Smits (journalist, France); Marco Tosatti (Stilum Curiae, Italy); José Antonio Ureta (TFP, France); Michael Voris (Church Militant, USA); and John-Henry Westen (LifeSiteNews, Canada). The roundatable hosted/moderated by John Smeaton, (Society for the Protection of Unborn Children, co-founder of Voice of the Family, UK) to discuss how to ‘combat’ the Synod of Bishops for the Pan-Amazon region. There are several Opus Dei connections here. Members of this group will continue to meet piecemeal under Michael Matt’s #UnitetheClans banner throughout the world. https://voiceofthefamily.com/announcing-the-roundtable-at-the-eve-of-the-pan-amazon-synod/
• October 2019 Post a selfie of himself with friend of Opus Dei, Princess Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, in Rome https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EGUzwK8XoAAGWMs?format=jpg&name=large
• October 2019 Marshall has Michael Hichborn of the Lepanto Institute on his podcast/video show The Origin of Amazonian Liturgies by Xicão Xukuru (w Michael Hichborn and Taylor Marshall #315) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa06aKCt7D0 Hichborn is an ally of Opus Dei https://www.all.org/a-princely-welcome/
• October 2019 The great purge of Marshall’s social medias, particularly focused on twitter and his website. Twitter in September before the purge (20,100 tweets) https://web.archive.org/web/20190927144738/https://twitter.com/TaylorRMarshall & twitter in November (771 tweets) https://web.archive.org/web/20191110060828/https:/twitter.com/TaylorRMarshall His website removes all mentions of Josemaria Escriba and most of Opus Dei. This happens the week before the ‘Pachamama Splash’ carried out by Alexander Tschugguel (Opus Dei connected if not a member, marriage instruction and married by Bp. Athanasius Schneider). The Pachamama statues were interestingly taken from the Church of Santa Maria in Traspontina. This church is the seat of Carndinal Marc Ouellet (former Archbishop of Quebec) who is a strong supporter of Opus Dei. https://www.opusdei.org/fr-ca/article/homelie-de-m-le-cardinal-marc-ouellet-archeveque-de-quebec/ Two sites/people broke the story of ‘Pachamama Splash’ one being LifeSiteNews, Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO) https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-controversial-amazon-synod-statue-siezed-and-thrown-into-the-tiber-river-full-video and the other being Taylor Marshall, The Idols of Pachamama in Rome Are Destroyed and Cast Into the Tiber River https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUTdDJT6Y Could go on about the Opus Dei connections but this should suffice.
• No date Not certain of when he started his Patreon but Taylor Marshall has 794 people a month whom give him money. Donation levels start at $7 and move up to $15, $25, $50, $100, $1,000 per month or one can give him a giant donation through a custom pledge. https://www.patreon.com/join/drtaylormarshall This is how he can afford to make all those podcasts and youtube shows.
• Notes The Catholic Information Center in Washington, DC has a partnership, Studies in Catholic Faith and Culture, with the University of Dallas https://cicdc.org/faqs/
• November 2019 Marshall interviews Alexander Tschugguel on his podcast/youtube show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bSMK0ClDMg
• November 2019 Marshall introduces Tschugguel in Texas appearance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWJTpZetkwM Tschugguel was touring America talking about throwing the wooden Pachamama idols into the Tiber River.
• December 2019 Marshall interviews Tschugguel again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMkZTUO1pGs
• December 2019 Marshall announces that he is a Jedivacantist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jix-sKk0ObQ Why not instead announce that he has Opus Dei connections out the wazoo and he has purged his social medias/websites of them?
• February 2020 Marshall has Bishop Athanasius Schneider on his podcast/youtube show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhe4iCxtafY Was there a mention that Schneider’s new biographical interview book, Christus Vincit: Christ’s Triumph Over the Darkness of the Age, was carried out with Opus Dei author Diane Montagna?
• March 2020 Marshall’s urgent prayer request for Alexander Tschugguel who is battling the coronavirus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPblvcuzb24
• March 2020 Marshall interviews John-Henry Westen of LifeSiteNews (co-founded by Opus Dei member) about Francis betraying Catholics in China. Mention of McCarrick is made but no mention that Marshall brought him to Opus Dei’s Catholic Information Center in Washington, D.C. where he spoke about selling out Catholics in Communist China on 25 April 2007 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0u61ZshcBQ
• March 2020 Marshall once more interviews Alexander Tschugguel about his recent fight with and recovery from coronavirus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSLe6vf1cw interestingly during the interview Tschugguel and Marshall reveal their conspiring to throw the Pachamama idols into the Tiber River and Mashall paying for Tschugguel's and his friend's airfare to carry out the deed https://youtu.be/_DSLe6vf1cw?t=3999 Once again the omissions are signifigant such as the Pachamama idols were in the church of a cardinal who is a strong supporter of Opus Dei. Louie Verrecchio explains how it was nothing more than a marketing ploy in his entry, REVELATION: Dr. Taylor Marshall, ABM, is short https://akacatholic.com/revelation-dr-taylor-marshall-abm-is-short/ For those who are wondering about Alexander Tschugguel, there is also more than appears to the naked eye. This thread is a good place to start for the curious https://twitter.com/HereIsJorge/status/1191421256123465728