Kenneth Copeland praying for Francis and Francis praying for Kenneth.
"I am so Blessed! What Jesus asked the Father for in John 17:21, “that we may all be one in Him”, is finally coming to pass. Pope Francis is a man filled with the love of Jesus. All eight of us in our meeting together with him were moved by the strong presence of the Holy Spirit, and our love for one another was strengthened beyond measure. Like I said, I am so BLESSED! What a time to be a believer!"
"Are you kidding me?"
"We got a Pope that's the real deal!"
Kenneth shares his experience of meeting Francis.
- Satan's downfall is the unity of Christians!
- The unity of Christians is a revelation from heaven.
- The Joint Declaration on Doctrine of Justification (1999) is the bomb!
- Christ is all we need to unite us no matter what we believe.
- Tony Palmer's story; how he came to know, work, and see Kenneth Copeland as his spiritual father.
- Christ's second coming will be when everyone believes as one.
- Bringing everyone together is an important part of the work of the holy spirit.
- The iphone video message from Kenneth Copeland to Francis at 41 minutes 17 seconds.
- Be blessed ! Once again be blessed! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen! Amen!
- James Robinson on the phone at 47 minutes 40 seconds.
- Folks you don't get it! God didn't build the walls which separate us. The feet of men trample everything. We have to answer Jesus' prayer. We agree to disagree but we are all united!
- Francis said religion is, "a personal encounter with Christ!" And Robinson responds, "that deserves a high five!"
- After showing Francis the iphone video from Kenneth Copeland and his ministers Tony Palmer said of Francis,
"He just leaned back in his chair and began to praise God and began to worship the Lord, worship the Lord and he said they have to come see me. They have to come see me! Amen! They have to come see me!"
- First thing Jorge Bergoglio asked Tony Palmer when they met,
"Are you born again?"
"And have you received the holy ghost?"
No word on yet on what Hypocrite Francis had to say about Kenneth's ostentatious lifestyle. Were guessing he didn't say a thing!
"Some preachers will keep silence about the truth, and others will trample it under foot and deny it. Sanctity of life will be held in derision even by those who outwardly profess it, for in those days Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer."