a few of the
“I found this by chance. It was taken in 1945; on the back is the information. It is a boy carrying his dead brother, standing in line before the crematorium in Nagasaki, after the bombing. I was moved when I saw this [picture], and I dared write only “the fruits of war”. And I thought of reprinting it and giving it, because a picture like this says more than a thousand words. So I wanted to share it with you.” — Francis on airplane to Chile
“What puts you in a bad mood?”
Someone threw at hat at Francis
Hat reads, “Pray for the Chilean family.”
“It’s important you speak and don’t let yourself be silenced.”
The indigenous pagan mess of Mapuche with gender fluid machis (shamans) — does it ever stop?
“The laypersons don’t have to parrot back whatever we say”
Blah, blah, blah....
- Greeting to Journalists on Flight to Chile
- Address to Chilean Government Authorities, Civil Societies, and Diplomatic Corps
- Homily during Worship Service in Santiago
- Address to Women Prisoners in Santiago
- Address to Priests, Religious, Seminarians
- Address to Bishops in Chile
- Homily during Worship Service in Temuco
- Speech to to Youth at Shrine of Maipù
- Address to Faculty and Students of Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Homily during Worship Service in Iquique
- Address to Indigenous People of Amazon Region in Peru
- Address to Population at Jorge-Basadre-Institute in Peru
- Address at Home for Young & Abandoned Children in Puerto Maldonado
- more of Francis’ blather will be added when available.
“Your patronal feasts, your religious dances - which at times go on for a week - your music, your dress, all make this region a shrine of popular piety. Because the party does not remain inside the Church, you turn the whole town into a party.”
“Where vocation is concerned, there is no such thing as a selfie! Vocation demands that somebody else take your picture, and that is what we are about to do!”
Popemobile narrowly misses hitting thrown carabinera.
Francis ‘the humble’ shows concern...staged?
Another angle of the accident
the circus’ next stop is Peru!