Philip Pullella interviewed Francis at the Vatican 17 June 2018
The interview conducted by Reuters will be released as a series of articles throughout the day.
- Exclusive - Pope criticises Trump administration policy on migrant family separation
- Exclusive: Pope says China talks going well, dialogue worth the risk
- Exclusive: Stop exploiting Africa, share resources, Pope tells Europe
- Exclusive: Pope says he could accept more resignations over Chile sex abuse
- Exclusive: Pope urges press freedom, cites case of jailed Reuters reporters
- Pope to make Vatican changes in push for reform, transparency
- A popular pope, but how powerful? Francis still fights internal battles
- Cake and conversation with the pope
If one doesn’t give Francis a rabbinical book...
Nothing like being interviewed by your boss’s company...
...you get soft ball questions and can plug his socialist agenda.