- On the Contrary, Those Catholic kids and the American Indian: A textbook case of racial tension encouraged by the System, Divide-and-conquer is the preferred tactic of the Sanhedrin
Monday, January 21, 2019
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
The FSSP — Opus Judei ex-Episcopalian priest podcaster teaches his listeners gnosticism from his car in Texas but tells them it’s Catholicism!
What does the Catholic Encyclopedia have to say about Taylor Marshall’s gnostic gematria?
“Suffice it to note here that although the Fathers repeatedly condemned the magical use of numbers which had descended from Babylonian sources to the Pythagoreans and Gnostics of their times, and although they denounced any system of their philosophy which rested upon an exclusively numerical basis, still they almost unanimously regarded the numbers of Holy Writ as full of mystical meaning, and they considered the interpretation of these mystical meanings as an important branch of exegesis. To illustrate the caution with which they proceeded it will be sufficient to refer to one or two notable examples. St. Irenæus discusses at length the Gnostic numerical interpretation of the holy name Jesus as the equivalent of 888, and he claims that by writing the name in Hebrew characters an entirely different interpretation is necessitated.”
entry Numbers, USE OF, IN THE CHURCH, p. 151, The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the Constitution, Doctrine, Discipline, and History of the Catholic Church, Volume 11, (1913).
According to St. Irenæus people like Marshall who teach this crap are “the highest point of blasphemy”
Sige Relates to Marcus the Generation of the Twenty-Four Elements and of Jesus. Exposure of These Absurdities
2. But Jesus, he affirms, has the following unspeakable origin. From the mother of all things, that is, the first Tetrad; there came forth the second Tetrad, after the manner of a daughter; and thus an Ogdoad was formed, from which, again, a Decad proceeded: thus was produced a Decad and an Ogdoad. The Decad, then, being joined with the Ogdoad, and multiplying it ten times, gave rise to the number eighty; and, again, multiplying eighty ten times, produced the number eight hundred. Thus, then, the whole number of the letters proceeding from the Ogdoad [multiplied] into the Decad, is eight hundred and eighty-eight. This is the name of Jesus; for this name, if you reckon up the numerical value of the letters, amounts to eight hundred and eighty-eight. Thus, then, you have a clear statement of their opinion as to the origin of the supercelestial Jesus. Wherefore, also, the alphabet of the Greeks contains eight Monads, eight Decads, and eight Hecatads, which present the number eight hundred and eighty-eight, that is, Jesus, who is formed of all numbers; and on this account He is called Alpha and Omega, indicating His origin from all. And, again, they put the matter thus: If the first Tetrad be added up according to the progression of number, the number ten appears. For one, and two, and three, and four, when added together, form ten; and this, as they will have it, is Jesus. Moreover, Chreistus, he says, being a word of eight letters, indicates the first Ogdoad, and this, when multiplied by ten, gives birth to Jesus (888). And Christ the Son, he says, is also spoken of, that is, the Duodecad. For the name Son, (υιός) contains four letters, and Christ (Chreistus) eight, which, being combined, point out the greatness of the Duodecad. But, he alleges, before the Episemon of this name appeared, that is Jesus the Son, mankind were involved in great ignorance and error. But when this name of six letters was manifested (the person bearing it clothing Himself in flesh, that He might come under the apprehension of man's senses, and having in Himself these six and twenty-four letters), then, becoming acquainted with Him, they ceased from their ignorance, and passed from death unto life, this name serving as their guide to the Father of truth. For the Father of all had resolved to put an end to ignorance, and to destroy death. But this abolishing of ignorance was just the knowledge of Him. And therefore that man (Anthropos) was chosen according to His will, having been formed after the image of the [corresponding] power above.
5. But who will tolerate thy nonsensical Sige, who names Him that cannot be named, and expounds the nature of Him that is unspeakable, and searches out Him that is unsearchable, and declares that He whom thou maintainest to be destitute of body and form, opened His mouth and sent forth the Word, as if He were included among organized beings; and that His Word, while like to His Author, and bearing the image of the invisible, nevertheless consisted of thirty elements and four syllables? It will follow, then, according to thy theory, that the Father of all, in accordance with the likeness of the Word, consists of thirty elements and four syllables! Or, again, who will tolerate thee in thy juggling with forms and numbers,-at one time thirty, at another twenty-four, and at another, again, only six,-whilst thou shuttest up [in these] the Word of God, the Founder, and Framer, and Maker of all things; and then, again, cutting Him up piecemeal into four syllables and thirty elements; and bringing down the Lord of all who founded the heavens to the number eight hundred and eighty-eight, so that He should be similar to the alphabet; and subdividing the Father, who cannot be contained, but contains all things, into a Tetrad, and an Ogdoad, and a Decad, and a Duodecad; and by such multiplications, setting forth the unspeakable and inconceivable nature of the Father, as thou thyself declarest it to be? And showing thyself a very Daedalus for evil invention, and the wicked architect of the supreme power, thou dost construct a nature and substance for Him whom thou callest incorporeal and immaterial, out of a multitude of letters, generated the one by the other. And that power whom thou affirmest to be indivisible, thou dost nevertheless divide into consonants, and vowels, and semi-vowels; and, falsely ascribing those letters which are mute to the Father of all things, and to His Ennœa (thought), thou hast driven on all that place confidence in thee to the highest point of blasphemy, and to the grossest impiety.
Against Heresies, Book I by St. Irenæus, Chapter XV.-Sige Relates to Marcus the Generation of the Twenty-Four Elements and of Jesus. Exposure of These Absurdities, #2 & #5 (bold is ours for emphasis).
Folly of the Arguments Derived by the Heretics from Numbers, Letters, and Syllables
1. This very thing, too, still further demonstrates their opinion false, and their fictitious system untenable, that they endeavour to bring forward proofs of it, sometimes through means of numbers and the syllables of names, sometimes also through the letter of syllables, and yet again through those numbers which are, according to the practice followed by the Greeks, contained in [different] letters;-[this, I say, ] demonstrates in the clearest manner their overthrow or confusion, as well as the untenable and perverse character of their [professed] knowledge. For, transferring the name Jesus, which belongs to another language, to the numeration of the Greeks, they sometimes call it "Episemon," as having six letters, and at other times "the Plenitude of the Ogdoads," as containing the number eight hundred and eighty-eight. But His [corresponding] Greek name, which is "Soter," that is, Saviour, because it does not fit in with their system, either with respect to numerical value or as regards its letters, they pass over in silence. Yet surely, if they regard the names of the Lord, as, in accordance with the preconceived purpose of the Father, by means of their numerical value and letters, indicating number in the Pleroma, Soter, as being a Greek name, ought by means of its letters and the numbers [expressed by these], in virtue of its being Greek, to show forth the mystery of the Pleroma. But the case is not so, because it is a word of five letters, and its numerical value is one thousand four hundred and eight. But these things do not in any way correspond with their Pleroma; the account, therefore, which they give of transactions in the Pleroma cannot be true.
2. Moreover, Jesus, which is a word belonging to the proper tongue of the Hebrews, contains, as the learned among them declare, two letters and a half, and signifies that Lord who contains heaven and earth; for Jesus in the ancient Hebrew language means "heaven," while again "earth" is expressed by the words sura usser. The word, therefore, which contains heaven and earth is just Jesus. Their explanation, then, of the Episemon is false, and their numerical calculation is also manifestly overthrown. For, in their own language, Soter is a Greek word of five letters; but, on the other hand, in the Hebrew tongue, Jesus contains only two letters and a half. The total which they reckon up, viz., eight hundred and eighty-eight, therefore falls to the ground. And throughout, the Hebrew letters do not correspond in number with the Greek, although these especially, as being the more ancient and unchanging, ought to uphold the reckoning connected with the names. For these ancient, original, and generally called sacred letters of the Hebrews are ten in number (but they are written by means of fifteen ), the last letter being joined to the first. And thus they write some of these letters according to their natural sequence, just as we do, but others in a reverse direction, from the right hand towards the left, thus tracing the letters backwards. The name Christ, too, ought to be capable of being reckoned up in harmony with the Aeons of their Pleroma, inasmuch as, according to their statements, He was produced for the establishment and rectification of their Pleroma. The Father, too, in the same way, ought, both by means of letters and numerical value, to contain the number of those Aeons who were produced by Him; Bythus, in like manner, and not less Monogenes; but pre-eminently the name which is above all others, by which God is called, and which in the Hebrew tongue is expressed by Baruch, [a word] which also contains two and a half letters. From this fact, therefore, that the more important names, both in the Hebrew and Greek languages, do not conform to their system, either as respects the number of letters or the reckoning brought out of them, the forced character of their calculations respecting the rest becomes clearly manifest.
Against Heresies, Book II by St. Irenæus, Chapter XXIV.-Folly of the Arguments Derived by the Heretics from Numbers, Letters, and Syllables, #1 & #2 (bold is ours for emphasis).
Monday, January 14, 2019
the insanity of Fr. Pfeiffer’s world — Mr. William Edward Moran
(fun starts at 16 minutes and 20 seconds)
LOL, the name of the layman’s homily
is “Excommunication announcement”!
The ball is now in Mr. La Rosa’s court. Will he go
back to the OLMC or stay away for good?
back to the OLMC or stay away for good?
Fight!!! Just not in front of the children!
“And I would like give some advice — sorry, but I recommend this — never fight in front of children, never. It is normal for spouses to quarrel, it is normal. The opposite would be strange. Do it, but that they do not hear, that they do not see. You have no idea of children’s anguish when they see their parents quarreling. This, I dare say, is a piece of advice that will help you to pass on the faith. Is it bad to argue? Not always, but it’s normal, it’s normal. Do it, but don’t let the children hear it or see it. ”
FESTA DEL BATTESIMO DEL SIGNORE CELEBRAZIONE DELLA SANTA MESSA E BATTESIMO DI ALCUNI BAMBINI OMELIA DEL PADRE FRANCESCO, Vatican website, (13 January 2019) (Italian translation to English is ours).
At least he didn’t speak about suckling children this year!
A dunce? Hardly, he’s calculating and malevolent.
Many conservatives in the Novus Ordo portray Francis as a simpleton. On social media often the reaction to the latest anti-Catholic shenanigans Francis is that he is a fool who was never educated and therefore doesn’t understand what he is doing.
The truth of the matter is that Francis is highly educated and very well read. In a recent tweet, by his biographer Austen Ivereigh it is pointed out that Francis knew where the occultist Henri de Lubac got the term “spiritual worldliness”. Only someone steeped in the arcana of ‘ressourcement’ and Vatican II would know this.
Francis has read this collection of books from cover to cover.
In his Address to Italian Association of Church History Professors (12 January 2019) Francis bragged of being “enthusiastic about reading about history,” having read all thirty-seven volumes of Ludwig von Pastor’s History of the Popes and “it did me good.”
Three other examples out of countless examples of his past behavior should suffice. Firstly, in 2015 during one of his rambling in-flight interviews that he conducts on return trips to Rome he recommended reading Lord of the World by Msgr. Robert Hugh Benson in order to understand Francis’ concept of ‘ideological colonization’. Secondly, Francis knows the minutiae of Halakhic law, down to what is and isn’t kosher food and how it should be prepared. He demonstrated this at the kosher lunch he hosted for his rabbinical friends at Casa Santa Marta in 2014. Lastly, Francis is constantly collecting and reading books dedicated to Judaica for his ever growing library.
Francis is not only intelligent and calculating but has an education that would rival those with doctorates in their respected fields.
Francis has enough Judaica books in his personal library to outfit a yeshiva.
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Cardinal Crescenzio Sepe opens the door of the Cathedral Church to 600 people — the poor, the homeless, and the unemployed
Cardinal Sepe calls it the “Solidarity Dinner”
Nothing tells God you love him more than turning his cathedral into a dining hall!
It’s an ‘old tradition’...
Here they are in 2011...
At least the Neapolitans will be pleased that Sepe served pizza!
“Sharing the concern of my beloved brother, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew, for the future of creation (cf. Laudato Si’, 7-9), and at the suggestion of his representative, Metropolitan Ioannis of Pergamum, who took part in the presentation of the Encyclical Laudato Si’ on care for our common home, I wish to inform you that I have decided to institute in the Catholic Church the “World Day of Prayer for the Care of Creation” which, beginning this year, is to be celebrated on 1 September, as has been the custom in the Orthodox Church for some time.”
LETTER OF FRANCIS FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE "WORLD DAY OF PRAYER FOR THE CARE OF CREATION" [1st SEPTEMBER], Vatican website, 6 August 2015.
It in interesting that the media in general skips over this simple fact. Here we have the Eastern Orthodox church paving the way for the Vatican — a trend they have shared with their Russian Orthodox brethren since before the Second Vatican Council. For those who think the Russian Orthodox church is a panacea to the ills of Francis — the Russian Orthodox church adopted this day of the protection of the environment a full month before the Vatican did albeit with a twist. Instead of celebrating the day on September 1st as the Eastern Orthodox and as adopted by Francis, the Russian Orthodox church moved it to the first Sunday of September as it inconveniently overlapped with other conflicting services.
Let’s examine what the book, Conversations with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, has to say about the Feast of Creation (Care of Creation) on pages 99-100.
It appears to us at Call Me Jorge... that Ecumenical Patriarch Dimitrios was seeking to carve out a larger role for the Orthodox church in the New World Order and his successor, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I, has picked up the ball and run with it. Exactly what entails ‘saving’ the planet?
The above is from pages 105 and 106 of Conversations with Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I - Olivier Clément, (1997). One should read the entire fifth chapter ‘Transfiguring the World’ from this book (click here) just to see how crazy the whole idea is. For not only does it incorporate the above nuttiness about the Tabor Light but it also wants radically revise the cosmology into a dialogue between man and God via ‘ressourcement’, the Kabbalah, the Koran, and a slew of mystical Asian religions. The Greek and Russian Orthodox believe the Tabor Light is the uncreated nature of light that was manifested to Jesus' disciples on Mount Tabor at the Transfiguration. The Light of Tabor was formulated in the 14th century by Gregory Palamas defending the mystical practices of Hesychasm. When considered as a theological doctrine, this view is known as Palamism after Palamas. Hesychasts believe by saying the ‘Jesus prayer’ over and over in the manner of a mantra while sitting in a pose similar to a yogi while focusing their thoughts and eyes on their hearts that the adepts will see the Tabor Light. Who knew that this occult mumbo jumbo was the key to healing the environment?
In public statements, Bartholomew I, has said that man is responsible for global warming and climate changes. These two things threaten humanity’s existence and nature’s balance. He also stated that the earth is full of “material” and “spiritual” garbage and the above mentioned occult mumbo jumbo, “can revive its worn out spiritual nature” along with “asceticism”.
Did you get that?
Get ready for more global laws in the name of saving the environment along with occultism while living in the poor house.
And remember if you hear someone tell you that Francis came up with this insidious plan, tell them no he did not, “the Orthodox religion did in 1989!”
Celebrating with his
Talmudic & Kabbalist friends!
(click images to enlarge)
The international delegation from Menora and the birthday boy at Casa Santa Marta.
Rabbi Isaac Sacca is the Senior Rabbi of the Sephardic Jews in Argentina & the founder and president of Menora, Organización Judía Mundial para la Juventud (Menora, World Jewish Organization for Youth). The purpose of Menora is to spread the Talmud and the Kabbalah among the Jewish youth of the world by educating them about their powers. Sacca brought a group of his fellow Talmudic Jews who back his causes to the Vatican to meet with Francis as well as celebrate his 80th birthday with a kosher cake, of course! This post from Sacca’s website explains it:
Pope Francis received Rabbi Isaac Sacca and an international delegation from Menorah, with representatives from Argentina, the United States, England and Italy.
For more than an hour, they discussed, among other things, about the idea of Argentina exporting to the world its capacity for harmony and peace among different faiths. They also talked on education initiatives for tolerance and respect among peoples and different action plans to make the society noble, just and inclusive.
Rabbi Sacca gave Pope Francis a replica of the Birkat Kohanim (Blessing of Priests) from the oldest Bible found.
The colored note was the kosher cake that Rabbi Sacca and the delegation of Menora presented to the Pope for his birthday, which read: H.H. Pope Francis Happy Birthday.
Pope Francis gave each guest a coin of the Jubilee.
It has been another unforgettable encounter between Pope Francis and Rabbi Sacca, two religious who seek to leave a message of hope to the world, based on deep knowledge, infinite merciful faith, sincere respect and a proactive action for the common good.
Expected meeting between Pope Francis and the Chief Rabbi Isaac Sacca, Isaac Sacca.com, 16 December 2016
In 1979 Gabriel Barkay found two tiny silver scroll amulets with different versions of the Birkat Hakohanim dating back to the 7th century B.C. at the Ketef Hinnom archaeological site southwest of the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel. Above is a photograph of the scroll KH2 with transcription of its letters.
A unidentified Orthodox Jew performing the Birkat Hakohanim.
The two old friends probably also discussed Halaka.
Francis must have been tickled pink to have received a replica of the Birkat Kohanim.
They had to celebrate the birthday one day early because it fell on the Jewish Sabbath.
Don’t worry it was kosher and from Francis’ favorite Jewish restaurant in Rome, Ba’Ghetto.
More on Rabbi Isaac Sacca:
- Francis’ private guest last Friday was Senior Rabbi of the Sephardic Jews in Argentina, Rabbi Isaac Sacca
Tuesday, January 8, 2019
Nothing like following “the Example of the Blessed Virgin Mary” — young men act like women by the wearing of earrings & young women act like men by wearing pants!
Polish bishop Antoni Długosz dances the tango for Francis while serenading his pewsitters with sweet melodies
(The fun starts at 8 minutes 30 seconds)
Prayer? Nope! Religious instruction? Nope! Break out the song and dance, we’re on a Children’s Rosary Pilgrimage!
How is this helping form children in the faith?
Order Uśmiechu (The Order of the Smile)
No joke, receiving The Order of the Smile in 2007
Go to church to pray? No way, it’s dance time!
Singing Leonard Cohen’s Talmudic and Kabbalistic song ‘Hallelujah’
If it ain’t fun, it ain’t the Novus Ordo!
Monday, January 7, 2019
...according to Robert Spaemann
Robert Spaemann eating lunch with Benedict XVI at Castel Gandolfo during the Schülerkreis-Treffen (student circle) of 2-3 September 2006 with the topic of ‘Schöpfung und Evolution’. Spaemann also gave one of the lectures.
The late Robert Spaemann was ballyhooed in his obituaries as, “the Last Great Catholic Philosopher”, as “one of its greatest lights, and an eloquent defender of the traditional Mass and traditional Catholic doctrine, as well as of the perennial philosophy”, and “one of the most outstanding and formative figures of Catholic thought of the past 60 years.” The most truthful thing in that previous sentence is that Spaemann was as ‘perennialist’ as occultist are. He was a confidant of John Paul II and Benedict XVI. It was to Spaemann that Benedict XVI first showed his apostolic letter, ‘Summorum Pontificum’ in May 2007. Spaemann in turn announced it to the world, through select media outlets, before it was promulgated by Benedict XVI on 7 July 2007 (777).
Little known is that Spaemann edited and wrote the foreword to Die großen Arcana des Tarot : Meditationen (Literal translation: ‘The great Arcana of the Tarot: Meditations’. It was published in English as ‘Meditations on the Tarot’ sans Spaemann’s foreword.) In the German foreword, Spaemann speaks: of alchemy; the Tabula Smaragdina; the power of 22 letters; states that the hermetic, gnostic, and theosophist traditions have enabled us to communicate the content of the Christian Creed; lauds German idealists like Hegel and Schelling for taking up occult traditions; explicitly endorses Hermeticism; says the Christians of the future will have to be those “gnostic, mature, enlightened Christians”; affirms Eastern Orthodoxy; and insinuates that to save the church, civilization, and world one needs to practice the ideas of the Kabbalah like Tikkun Olam.
Not only did he write the foreword and edit Die großen Arcana des Tarot : Meditationen, he made sure that John Paul II and then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger received copies. This is a work which teaches reincarnation as fact and among other things quotes Eliphas Levi approvingly! Few care to acknowledge that Spaemann held occult views which he shared in common with John Paul II and Benedict XVI.
Below is Robert Spaemann stating to Pietro Archiati in December of 1987 that John Paul II believed in reincarnation and that this belief is compatible with being Catholic.
A “Philosophy Professor” convinced of reincarnation
John Paul II was a connoisseur of spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner. In his Polish time - when he was still a member of the Kraków theater group, he studied literature, and he wrote dramas — He regularly borrowed [a series of publications] from the librarian of a Polish anthroposophical branch working in the underground; he acquainted himself with Steiner's speeches and known dramatic arts and will also probably have studied Christological publications. The same Polish anthroposophist, who personally knew the branch leader in question and had already communicated these things to the author of these lines about twenty years ago, also told me about a photograph he himself saw which shows Valentin Tomberg's works published in German at the beginning of the 1980s on Wojtyla’s desk. As is commonly known, Tomberg curiously managed to convert to Catholicism after decades of studying and practicing anthroposophy. And for that reason he became particularly interesting and valuable to certain circles of the Catholic Church, as shown further below.
And also before the idea of reincarnation — a core idea in the spiritual science of Rudolf Steiner — Woityla did not recoil. That is unmistakably clear, and in the most direct way, from a conversation that the Catholic philosophy professor and co-editor of Tomberg's works, Robert Spaemann, had one day with John Paul II. At the request of the author, the former Catholic and present anthroposophist Pietro Archiati had recorded this conversation, which [record] he sent to him in summer of 1990 without reservations. We quote without change:
“At the beginning of December 1987 I had a conversation with Professor Robert Spaemann. It was on the day that I (about an hour earlier) had sent to Rome the explanation of my leaving the church. When I shared this message with Prof. Spaemann, he was very upset. To prove that I had taken the wrong step, he told me a private conversation he had had with the current Pope [John Paul II]. With that he said he would show me that the church was a lot more open and liberal than I wanted to impress on him. Immediately [afterwards] I wrote down this conversation in writing, so that my reproduction, if not verbatim, can at least be regarded as being very faithful.
Now I let Professor Spaemann speak for himself:
At the end of our conversation I [Spaemann] asked the pope altogether directly: “Your Holiness, what do you think of a Catholic, who is convinced of reincarnation?” He [John Paul II] did not want to answer, waited a bit and then he said smiling, “Ask cardinal Ratzinger, whom you know well. He is responsible for questions of faith!” But I [Spaemann] continued, “No, Your Holiness, I want you to tell me what you think about it.” There was repeated silence and waiting. After a few seconds, the Pope [John Paul II] said, “We must always follow the Scriptures. What do we find there? Do we find statements that speak clearly against reincarnation? No. Do we find statements that clearly speak for it? Also, no. Although perhaps the Scriptures are more likely to be interpreted in the direction of non-reincarnation.” Here the pope waited for a little while, and then he [John Paul II] continued, “I know a Polish philosophy professor who went to mass and communion every day and was very much convinced of reincarnation.”Then he waited a few more seconds and with his Polish accent said, “Many questions ... few answers!”
Thus far the retelling of the the conversation. I still remember well how Spaemann imitated the Pope’s accent in the last sentence. Then Prof. Spaemann added that he knows with certainty from reliable sources that by “philosophy professor” the pope meant himself. He wanted to show me thereby how open the Pope is on this very important issue, and that there is room in the Church for people who, like me, are convinced of reincarnation.”
excerpt from Papsttum, Weltpolitik und Anthroposophie: Eine Betrachtung anlässlich des Todes von Johannes Paul II - Thomas Meyer, (pp. 3-9), Der Europäer Jg. 9 / Nr. 7 / Mai 2005, (English translation by Call Me Jorge...)
This account written of by Pietro Archiati was never disavowed by either Robert Spaemann nor John Paul II in their lifetimes even though both had ample years to do so. This recounting was first published in a fuller version on 13 December 1992 in ‘Zur Gegendarstellung Prof. Spaemanns’ by Pietro Archiati in Das Goetheanum.
The public personas of Spaemann and Saint John Paul the Great are as staunch Catholics while the reality is the opposite. This shouldn’t be surprising because occultists are double-minded. John Paul II in his apostolic letter ‘Tertio Millennio Adveniente’ wrote against reincarnation while he held a belief in it since 1938. Spaemann was Mr. Catholic personified while he shared this occult belief. Both of these occultists tried to infect pewsitters with their double-minded psychosis in the hopes of bring about a Kosher Katholicism.
A reverse printed image of John Paul II sitting at his desk with 2 volumes of Die großen Arcana des Tarot : Meditationen (Meditations on the Tarot) as mentioned in the above quoted article.